(Updated May 25, 2018)
Softinventive Lab is committed to ensuring that your privacy is fully protected. When you provide us with certain information by which you can be identified, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Changes to this policy
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- personal name, job title and company name;
- email address or other contact information;
- other information relevant to the purpose of the communication;
- payment information included in an invoice (e.g. date of purchase, billing and delivery address, etc).
How the information is collected
We may collect information about you in the following ways and only with your knowledge:
- when you provide it to us voluntarily through our support channels;
- when you complete a request form on this website (thus, the provided information is sent to us via email);
- when you complete a feedback form in one of our applications (basic license and installation information is sent to us via email; no scanned data is sent);
- via secure payment processing services after you’ve ordered our products from a distributor or vendor.
We do not set any cookies. Therefore we do not collect any information without your knowledge or direct input when you're using this website.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- for purposes made clear to you when you submit your information (that is, to process your request and respond to it; for example, to fulfill your request for a trial extension, to provide you with the information requested, etc.);
- for internal record keeping;
- we may use the information to improve our products and services;
- we may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
If you provide us with any sensitive information through our support channels, it will be used only to complete the purpose of your communication.
How long do we retain information
We retain license information indefinitely so that our users are able to renew their licenses even when they are unable to provide proof of purchase.
The email data is kept for up to 10 years.
How secure is your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or destruction, we have put in place the suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the collected information. Access to this information is restricted to authorized employees who are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information that we think you may find interesting if you have previously informed us that you would like this to happen.
How you can control your information
You may request the details of the personal information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of this information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to update, rectify or delete any information we hold about you, please email us at the above address. We will promptly comply with your demand.
Links to other websites