Student Scholarship Award
Every year, Softinventive Lab offers a merit-based scholarship award to a student of computer engineering or computer science. We are doing this because we know how expensive it may be for a young man or woman to pay their tuition, and every little bit helps. Our program is available for US high-school seniors, graduates and college students.
For 2019, the award is 1000 USD, granted to 1 selected student.
July 1, 2019
To be considered for the award, you must:
- Be a legal United States resident;
- Be a graduate of a public or accredited private high school;
- Be a 1st-year computer engineering or computer science student at a US college or university;
- Have received a minimum composite SAT score of 1250 or ACT score of 28;
- Have received a minimum GPA of 3.5;
- Have leadership qualities and a passion for computer science and technology.
How to apply
In order to apply, you must fill out and submit the application form below before the official deadline. Attach your resume. We'd like to know as much as possible about your accomplishments and career vision. If you have projects, studies or published work, make sure to mention them on your application!
How we select the recipient
We take care considering every application. Grades and essays, as well as experience, are taken into account. The student that we determine to be the most uniquely gifted and ready to pursue the career in computers will receive the award.
The 2018 SoftinventiveLab scholarship award of $1000 went to Ryan Guidice. Ryan is a 1st-year student at the Colorado State University. We singled him out for his impressive academic achievements, passion and extensive practical experience in the field of computer engineering.